Cock Rings

General discussion

Cock Rings

Postby RigidRod » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:50 pm

Does any one wear a cock ring when they are freeballing in public?
RigidRod

Postby BigBoyBart » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:49 am

Of course. I have quite a collection - I prefer the rubber ones to the black rubber. I like to put on a few and "go commando" in my lycra shorts - and just watch the reactions! I'm pretty big and rather thin so the "look" is quite striking; I get a lot of attention!
BigBoyBart

Cockrings and commando...

Postby HotWetMan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:29 pm

I wear cockrings many times when I am commando - which is 24/7. I prefer the 2 1/8 in diameter stainless steel one compared to the rubber ones which I have many. I can put my cock and balls through the stainless steel one when I'm soft. When I get a hardon, it becomes quite tight, but I can still spurt my slimy manload. When I am flaccid, this cockring still stays on withoug falling off. Because it is so heavy, it feels like someone is tugging my my cock and balls all the time and keeps me semihard. Really shows good in whatever I wear. The ring around my cockhead is clearly visible through the material of whatever pants or shorts I have on. I basically wear Levis 501s buttonfly, tight, faded and raunchyly stained with layers and layers of piss and cumstains. How about you guys?? :twisted:
Urine and semen - elixirs of the Testosterone God
HotWetMan

HotWetMan--you sound hot!!

Postby Freeballuver » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:54 pm

Hey, HotWetMan!
You and your Levis sound very hot!! Could we get a picture of you wearing them? Be sure to show the tight fit with the sexy stains! Love it! :)
Freeballuver

Cock Rings

Postby Piercedguy » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:54 pm

Since I freeball 24/7 that included when I go to the gym. I find that wearing a cockring to the gym is quite interesting. I would not say that people fall over getting a glance but i would say that 90% of anyone that sees my looks down. I get a kick out of doing bench presses and i am laying flat. My cock is extremly visable since my workout pants are super thin.

Anyway... to answer your question, i do wear a cock ring at different times but I make a point to wear one at the gym.
Fresh air and metal on your balls... What more can I ask for???
Piercedguy

Cock Ring pics

Postby somehottwink » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:25 am

I posted a pic of me in my cock ring in the gallery... Check it out and tell me what you think! Merry Christmas!
-SHT

19, 5'7'', 120 lbs, 7.5 in, cut, trim
somehottwink

Love cock rings!

Postby SEANEkkid » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:27 am

I love cock rings and love wearing them when I freeball. I wear one just about every day. My favorite is the 1 inch wide chrome. It's nice and heavy, feels great, and does a great job of keeping my cock and balls together on one side of my pants rather than having them split over the trouser seam. Love wearing them under jeans, suit pants, shorts, lycra, and even at the gym.
SEANEkkid

Postby Louie » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:15 pm

I too enjoy wearing cockrings while fb.Like today Iwore a steel one under my levi,s. I work in the Flooring trade(new housing developments only)likewise,they heplkeep things together while feeling good at hte same time.I am a parttime fb but sleep nude 100% of the time. As well I realy don,t like wearing clothes anyway. It,s so hot in the summertime watching all the hot bodies on the job sites.Very easy to spot the freeballers.(WOW)
Louie

Postby kwp99 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:46 am

I sometimes wear a cockring. Usually a leather one with snaps, but sometimes a thick steel one.
kwp99

Postby RigidRod » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:51 am

got the boys tied down today and they feel good in the cold weather in Michigan!
RigidRod

Re: Cock Rings

Postby BigBoyBart » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:35 am

RigidRod wrote:Does any one wear a cock ring when they are freeballing in public?

I freeball 100% of the time and 99% of that is with a cock ring around my 9". I have a heavy chrome 1.5 inch cock ring that I LOVE - it's comfortable and it's just wide enough to make The Boys stand out and get noticed - no matter what I am wearing.

Funny thing, I was at a conference the other day and wearing a suit and tie and I was late getting there becuase I had overslept. I was in such a rush I forgot to pu on my cock ring and just went commando in my suit. Driving back home, it really bothered me that I did NOT have my ring on; I felt naked! I pulled over to a rest stop and went to the toilet. I got my trusty ring out of my overnight bag and whilst standing at the urinal, I lowered my suit trousers and put on my cock ring. I pulled up my wool suit trousers and tucked in my shirt - my cock was very prominently displayed and I instantly felt "right" again. Much to the amazement of the other chaps in the men's room! You should have seen their faces! Great!
BigBoyBart

Postby Sticks » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:02 am

I have a leather cock ring with snaps I usually wear when freeballing. I also have a black rubber one. The other thing I found is I've taken the string out of my swimsuit and tie that around my cock and balls. This way, it makes me stand out a little bit further in the front of my jeans.
Sticks

Postby Sticks » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:03 am

I also agree - that having the boys tied down does feel alot better in the cold Michigan weather. I love it best when I do that and go outside.
Sticks

Freeballing with a cockring

Postby HotWetMan » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:32 pm

I've always freeballed with a cockring also. I have a 2 1/8 " satin finished thick, very heavy cockring that I like to wear when I freeball in my tight, faded 501s. It really lets everything stand out and up front for everyone to gander at. Only issue is that sometimes I get a raging hardon at the wrong time and have to go into the men's room to beat off. Of course if there is someone willing to lock their lips around my thick, fat Italian sausage, I'm more that willing to let them take care of me, and often do.
Keep showin 'em dudes!
HotWetMan
Urine and semen - elixirs of the Testosterone God
HotWetMan

Cock ring

Postby apourhomme » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:49 pm

I wear a cockring all the time because it enhances the outline of your cok and keeps it semi hard. This method is very affective when I wear light color flat front slacks. I always get the attention that I desire when wearing a cock ring.
apourhomme

Cock Ring

Postby sagginboxersryan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:27 pm

I like to freeball but i'm also a boxers guy and like to sag

Sometimes i am in the mood to do both and wear boxers with the button fly. I put my cock through the hole and then button the fly. So my cock and balls are outside my underwear and pressing against my jeans while everything else is in my boxers. It feels really comfortable and the pressure from the button fly acts like a cock ring. Anyone ever do this?
sagginboxersryan

Postby Sticks » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:51 pm

Sometimes, I wear the tighty whities, but do the same thing - pull my cock and balls through the fly and let them hang. Usually only wear the underwear on the days I have some bleeding going on from either shaving or those blasted hemorrhoids.
Sticks

Return to Discussion