Classic TV Bulges

General discussion

Classic TV Bulges

Postby creamybrn » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 am

Do you remember how common it was to see the big bulges & VPLs in the TV shows of the 70s & 80s? If I had known Michael Landon was such a hung freeballer, I would've grown up watching Bonanza and Little House on the Prairie. But one of my all-time favorites is Jan Michael-Vincent in Airwolf. Sometimes I wonder if he had a personal "fluffer" on the set. In one of the earlier episodes, he said that he doesn't wear underwear. His dick was ALWAYS straining to pop out of his pants. :wink:

Who were some of your favorite freeballers from TV? Do you ever catch a glimpse of a nice commando-bulge in the current TV shows?
creamybrn

Postby jonny l » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 am

One of my earliest memories which got me aroused was seeing Michael Landon strapping on his gunbelt to his bulging pants...
Nowadays, I find the best place to see bulges (and freeballing) on TV is on the sports programs - everything from rugby to cycling. Not sure you get anything lie Bonanza these days for visions of packages.
jonny l

Postby tupperian » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 am

I'm really old - anyone else remember Robert Fuller in Laramie? Now those were sprayed on jeans!! And the crotch!!!
tupperian

Re: Classic TV Bulges

Postby jonny l » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 am

Remember Ty Hardin, similarly attired?
jonny l

Re: Classic TV Bulges

Postby creamybrn » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm

No...I don’t remember Ty Hardin, but I'm about to look him up.
creamybrn

Return to Discussion