20%
School/Work
20%
Grocery Shopping
60%

Total votes : 30

Sweatpants Freeballing

Postby relover89 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:10 pm

I LOVVVVE to freeball in sweats in the winter, very rarely in public though, but I just love the way to fleece feels on my bare *** and also how much freedom there is in the front for my penis and balls to flop around every time I walk

I sadly do not have any good stories of me freeballing in them but do you??

I also see many guys in sweats at my college, but I never look hard enough to see if they are freeballing or not

if I had the total confidence of freeballing I would freeball to school in sweats every day

but it shows off way too much of the head of my penis and if anyone wanted to pay attention they would definitely see I am without underwear

I once freeballed in sweats to math class the day we had a test, and I was BEYOND comfortable, but I was too self conscious

in reality I got hard once in the car that went down by the time I went t class, and then once while in class, and after that went away I was so relaxed and comfortable in them...

do you know anyone who regularily freeballs in sweats on a daily basis, everywhere they go??

Later Now

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in Loose Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!
relover89

Sweats

Postby SF Freeballer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:32 pm

I don't own any at present, but in the past I've certainly freeballed in them. The ones I had were loose enough that it wasn't really obvious
"Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself."

--Mark Twain
SF Freeballer

Postby Triangle » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I think your post shows that you want to do it really badly but are too worried.

You've done it in maths class. I say do it again. And then keep doing it. If you do it around your family at home, then I'd say that strangers seeing your cock head is far less to be worried about than family.
Triangle

Postby sunbuns » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 pm

I wonder what's holding you back, too. Well.. like Triangle said, it's obvious that you want to do it, but I'm just considering what's keeping you from doing that.
Are you afraid of how you'll be viewed if you end up getting a boner in school while freeballing in sweat pants?

Do you have some kind of guilty conscience about exposing the shape and size of your dick while freeballing in them?

Maybe you're not satisfied with your total appearance? It seemed really hot when the good looking guys and buff jocks (in high school and college) would wear tight jeans or cut-off t-shirts that showed their navels and polished abs or sleeveless shirts where you could see their nipples sometimes when they turned or their underarm hairs. Those emblems of masculinity shown so boastfully are forgiven by girls and guys alike when the guy doing it is popular (which usually means he's rich, good looking or talented in sports or something else or can make people laugh or garner support by making fun or otherwise influencing others).

So maybe you need to work on your image. I'm not saying your self-image needs work.. it's up to you to decide that. But maybe you should try a make-over. That is try out a significant change in your looks, attitude, fashion or behavior and see what effect it has on people. It will likely also have a pretty big effect on you, too, once you see how people react to and notice you differently.

Imagei

As an example, I sometimes try an experiment at my school. Being a college professor I can pretty much dress as I like: jeans and t-shirt, three-piece suit, ethnic attire (kilt or Japanese yukata), or just casual khaki pants, shirt and jacket. Of course, I'm (mostly) freeballing in any and all of these. However, it can notice a difference from the very fact that I dress differently -- even though no one may draw attention to the fact that they even notice the change. People's eyes move to places and parts of me that I hadn't noticed them doing so before, or people who normally don't greet me will, all of a sudden, say 'Good morning.' and even start casual conversations.

So you should try it out first -- without freeballing as an issue -- first of all. Find out how much you do or don't like the extra attention. If you find you like it, then your own self-image will change, and consequently, so will your confidence to freeball (or not), and to be your own person.

Of course, good hygiene, clearing up skin acne, a nice haircut and a little styling, trimming down or buffing up the body using by getting a good diet of the big 5 and regular exercise, as well as a little muscle and stamina training will also do wonders.

Finally, I suggest you try my long standard 'wardrobe fix'. Here's the way it works:

Wear open front boxers under your sweats, but then pull your cock and balls through the open fly in the boxers and pull them up. You'll feel a little constriction which might make your cock swell up and fill out. But if you do pop a boner or drip after a piss or leak precum, you'll have some 'protection' to cover up with -- just in case. Beside, the lift it gives you dicks and balls looks and feels great.

If you're going to freeball, you might as well to it in sweats, then everybody ought to get the benefit (so let them see that you don't care about whether guys or girls (or horny teachers -- like me) see your junk.

If you really can't because it'll just be obscene, then gradually work your way up to that by trying the technique above or my wearing different styles of pants, trousers, jeans, dress pants (suit), athletic gear, hiking pants, etc...until you start to feel free, comfortable and not afraid to show off what Mother Nature (and your DNA) intended you to possess.

Go for it, dude.

Kelly (sunbuns)

I will repost on my personal blog, I plan improve my written response, adding more photos, so you can see it on: http://profile.typepad.com/sunbuns[/img]
sunbuns

ah...

Postby Lonefreeballer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 am

sunbuns- What was that all about?

and yea relover, I love freeballing in sweats 2 :D
Don't judge a dick by it's bulge.
Lonefreeballer

Confidence

Postby relover89 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 pm

first off I want to say to triangle and sunbuns

I have been freeballing for over 3.5 years now and I am WAYYY more than comfortable enough freeballing in jeans or anything but sweats in public

also I live in a small town and 99% of the population is very conservative, church going type

and most of the people who aren't do drugs or drink a lot

I also have never had sex and don't see women in a sexual way, I am very innocent and romantic in my way I look at women

and the way that most people I know see me is as a innocent guy who would never freeball, or anything, a very innocent guy,or a very uptight guy

and even though I used to be like that, I am not like that anymore, but around the conservative friends I like that they see me as that way....lol

I am the type of person who isn't conservative church going, but I also don't drink or smoke...or do drugs

but I have lots of close friends who are conservative

so if I were to freeball in sweats and obviously show that I was freeballing in them (through a penis line or my swinging dick), I'd feel like theyd think I was super sexual and perverted or something...lol

and you don't get that same sense of pervertedness freeballing in jeans or shorts, because in those no one can tell you are freeballing except if your ass crack shows or your pubes do

but I also though that it was quite obvious I was freeballing in basketball shorts I wear, and last summer I realized they werent as revealing as I thought they were...lol

I also used to be self conscious and had very low self esteem in the early years of high school, but that changed about mid way through sophomore year, with a good looking girl I dated for around 6 months....and along with my self confidence and self esteem, the way I dressed and looked changed for the better too...and fo course the way I think

but also freeballing has made me very comfortable with my body as I became to do it more and more when I first started...

hopefully you can read through my ramblings....lol

lastly I wasn't asking for help at all, I was just wondering what your experiences in freeballing in sweats have been like......how did you get over the obvious fact that your penis is on show through the penis line in the sweats...??? lol
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

relover89

Lastly

Postby relover89 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:22 pm

I also forgot to mention by 3.5 years I meant I have been full time for 3.5 years....and another year added to that since I started freeballing

I also threw away all my underwear I ever owned sooon after being fulltime, so, sunbuns suggestion of wearing boxers with my balls and cock through the front flap could not be possible

and even if I did own any, it would be wayyyyyy too uncomfortable to wear boxers now....i did wear boxers once to school cause I was too nervous to fb in basketball shorts for PE class, and guys changing next to me fb in the locker room, but I really regretted wearing them for all 8 hours of the school day, and took them off the first second after I got home, I freeballed the next day to school (and during PE/ the locker room) and I realized no one care either time and thus, Ihavent worn boxers since the day before....and I NEVER will

I'll also mention I was freeballing full time for over 3 months from the start of that summer (2007) before I went back as described above

I am 20 now, 21, on the 23rd
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

relover89

Freeballing in sweats

Postby avantouinti » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:58 am

To go back to Nate's original posting .... it sounds as if freeballing very publically in sweats is a frontier or hurdle as it is for sure very revealing.
Isn't it a bit like the first time you freeballed? You felt exposed and that everyone was looking at you? But once you had freeballed a bit then it was OK and nothing terrible happened?
Is this all about having to push yourself to do something that feels uncomfortable ... in that way our comfort zone grows bigger and we develop as people. I sure do agree with Nate that freeballing is a great boost for self confidence and self esteem. What an achievemnt it will be to wear grey sweats with no worries!
Regarding getting erections because the the feel of the soft fabric on your penis and scrotum - isn't this just a case of getting use to the sensations - it's just like learning to freeball over again?
I think that we worry what other people think of us - in fact, they are more wrapped up in their own affairs and concerns - it is just we are self conscious.
I hope you stick at it Nate and let us know how you get on freeballing in sweats!
avantouinti

well

Postby Lonefreeballer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 am

well said avantouinti :)
Don't judge a dick by it's bulge.
Lonefreeballer

Continuation

Postby relover89 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:28 pm

yes, well said avantouinti

I will def try to get more used to it

I mostly rambled if anyone was wondering because sunbuns had the craziest idea i had no confidence at all freeballing, or had sjut started doing it

and if anyone can see I am on the site quite a lot and am wayyyy far from being a first time freeballer...lol
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

relover89

Good Points

Postby Alex » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:03 am

Those are some very good points that you guys have made. I have freeballed on & off for as long as I can remember & have been freeballing full time for a very long time. It feels completely natural not to wear anything underneath my pants or shorts & is especially nice under soft sweats. Light grey sweats really show off my cut dickhead & if anyone's interested, that's fine. If they're really interested then we can make a date.

Alex
Alex

Re: Sweatpants Freeballing

Postby fitguy420 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 pm

I am a guy that literally wears work out clothes EVERY day. I work from home and ANYTME i go out i freeball.
Sweat pants are my #1 fav then comes mesh shorts after that is dress pants.
fitguy420

Postby freeballer1975 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 am

Since I freeball for more than 20 years, I get used to all kinds of trousers, suits, uniforms, work clothes, jeans, shorts, and I never cover my body twice in summer. Only in winter, I wear long undies, for the cold weather. No need to worry about the erection or being found by others.

BTW , relover ,through American movies, most of my friends think that the American young lose their virgins, before gradations of high school. I don't want to offense, if my words hurted you, I would say sorry to you.
freeballer1975

Postby relover89 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:10 pm

no I understand whole heartedly about the virgin thing

I know that most guys don't, but I also know that most guys ( and girls) regret their first time, and even though I may be behind I am going about that time of life at my own pace...

and even still at 21 years old almost 22, I am a virgin and proud, I know the woman I finially lose my virginity to I will care about a lot and wont regret it...
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

relover89

Postby freeballer1975 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Ok relover, I understand you. Be proud of being virgin as freeballing.
freeballer1975

Return to Discussion