exposed dick sightings

General discussion

exposed dick sightings

Postby bareballs7891 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 am

I am starting this for anyone who has seen dicks exposed in public.

When I lived in the Seattle area, I was driving down the street one night and saw about 5 teenage boys waking down the street with towels wrapped around their waists, but the lead guy was just holding the towel and he was naked.

Another time, I saw a group of kids walking across a school playground, about 10, and the guy in the middle had his dick out fully exposed and it was erect a little above horizontal.

Then also I have exposed my dick in public several times. I have posted those here.
bareballs7891

Postby Mesh_Gym_Shorts » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

For those who freeball in mesh gym shorts or track pants, your dick is just about as visible as if you were naked. (Look at my avatar.) All that's missing is the skin color. I love how the vivid details of the head and shaft show through the clothing. Also, you're legally dressed, so you can't get arrested for being naked in public.
Mesh_Gym_Shorts

Re:

Postby Cubward » Thu May 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Mesh_Gym_Shorts wrote:For those who freeball in mesh gym shorts or track pants, your dick is just about as visible as if you were naked. (Look at my avatar.) All that's missing is the skin color. I love how the vivid details of the head and shaft show through the clothing. Also, you're legally dressed, so you can't get arrested for being naked in public.

I have a pair of mesh athletic shorts with the inside mesh liner removed that I wear out in public often. Really like wearing them in the summer when I'm at the car wash or making a fast food run.
Cubward

Return to Discussion