Cock Ring

General discussion

Cock Ring

Postby g.gwg » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Does any one know of any thing that could be used as a cock ring that is found in or around the house?
g.gwg

make-shift cock ring

Postby OpenFly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 am

Hey g.gwg, here is a tip… household items that can be used as a cock ring.. In a pinch you can use a condom, you simply remove a condom from the packaging and carefully cut the tip/cum reservoir off and stretching the condom open and fitting it around your dick and balls as you would a regular cock ring. You can use several to ensure a nice tight fit! I hope this works for you..
Cheers
!FREEBALLERS DO IT BETTER!
OpenFly

Postby whsiperkid » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Since installing my AC I bought a package of foam so it stops the vibration, anyways the roll of foam was wrapped around a cardboard circle.

http://a.imageshack.us/img802/1319/cockring.jpg

It works good as a homemade cock ring.
whsiperkid

make-shift cock rings

Postby MightyBigTop » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 am

I have used those Goody Ouchless hair ties that are found in the haircare section. Women used them to tie back their, makes a good bind on the cock and balls, cock gets real hard..and they are cheap too.
MightyBigTop

Re: Cock Ring

Postby Kneesox » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Can you use a stiff rubberband doubledup as a temp cockring while you masterbate without hurting yourself for about a hour or so ?
Kneesox

Re: make-shift cock rings

Postby Dickey7 » Mon May 09, 2011 8:45 am

MightyBigTop wrote:I have used those Goody Ouchless hair ties that are found in the haircare section. Women used them to tie back their, makes a good bind on the cock and balls, cock gets real hard..and they are cheap too.

I'd like to try that. How long can I safely wear it?
Dickey7

Return to Discussion