Have you ever ate your cum after masturbating? And how?

General discussion

Do you eat your cum after masturbating? How do you collect it?

Yes I eat it.
54%
No I don`t.
13%
I eat it all.
8%
I just taste it.
25%

Total votes : 24

Have you ever ate your cum after masturbating? And how?

Postby Freeatlast » Wed May 12, 2010 8:09 am

How many of us freeballers when we masturbate actually eat their cum? How do you collect it? Do you eat it all?

Myself I have a shot glass warmed up and collect it and eat it.
Freeatlast

Re: Have you ever ate your cum after masturbating? And how?

Postby td4boy » Wed May 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Freeatlast wrote:How many of us freeballers when we masturbate actually eat their cum? How do you collect it? Do you eat it all?

Myself I have a shot glass warmed up and collect it and eat it.
td4boy

Re: Have you ever ate your cum after masturbating? And how?

Postby td4boy » Wed May 12, 2010 7:34 pm

i eat my cum sometime, it easy to eat someone else cum, i do but they have to come 1st, i can not do it if i cum 1st, i am bi.
td4boy

Postby bri-69 » Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

mmm i do eat my own love the taste , i lick it off my fingers or off wot i have cum on like underwear etc also love other guys cum too yum
bri-69

tasting

Postby Kneesox » Thu May 13, 2010 5:38 pm

I wood rather have my precum its easier to get to i dont go all the way offten I only masterbate 1 time a month all the way the rest of the time only half or to precum but if somebody else does me they can go all the way all the time :D
Kneesox

Postby Triangle » Sat May 15, 2010 1:17 am

I eat my own cum sometimes. Not often. But when I do, I eat it all. I do it like this actor in Shortbus:

Triangle

cum eating

Postby shavedbiboi » Sun May 16, 2010 8:40 am

I eat my cum off my fingers every time i cum
shavedbiboi

Shaving Whilst Naked

Postby Alex » Sun May 16, 2010 1:37 pm

This morning I decided to shave my beard stubble @ home for a change. I usually shave @ the gym every 2 or 3 days since I like the look & feel of beard stubble on myself & other men. The main reason that I shave @ the gym is to be naked as long as possible with other naked men, sometimes also shaving right next to me.

This morning a glob of shaving foam dropped on my semihard dick, so as I was shaving & rubbed it in & around my dick which started getting harder. I added more foam with the little bits of whiskers & got even harder & hotter. As I finished up my face I also finished up my strokes & shot a hot white load into my free hand & of couse licked it all up. I love the taste of my cum.

BTW that pic of the guy shooting directly into his mouth is my favorite way of eating my own cum!

Alex
Alex

Re: Shaving Whilst Naked

Postby jamieeee » Mon May 17, 2010 11:06 am

Wow, I got hard just imagining that happening. Did any other guys see you stroking and cumming

Alex wrote:This morning I decided to shave my beard stubble @ home for a change. I usually shave @ the gym every 2 or 3 days since I like the look & feel of beard stubble on myself & other men. The main reason that I shave @ the gym is to be naked as long as possible with other naked men, sometimes also shaving right next to me.

This morning a glob of shaving foam dropped on my semihard dick, so as I was shaving & rubbed it in & around my dick which started getting harder. I added more foam with the little bits of whiskers & got even harder & hotter. As I finished up my face I also finished up my strokes & shot a hot white load into my free hand & of couse licked it all up. I love the taste of my cum.

BTW that pic of the guy shooting directly into his mouth is my favorite way of eating my own cum!

Alex
jamieeee

Home Alone

Postby Alex » Tue May 18, 2010 5:34 pm

No, couldn't get away with that @ the gym, I was home in front of a large mirror....which steamed up.
Alex

Return to Discussion