Ripped Jeans in store

General discussion

Ever have an embarrassing ripped clothes incident in public?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Yes, and I was able to conceal it.
80%
Yes, and I could not control it and had a police office to answer to.
No votes
No, but seen someone.
20%

Total votes : 10

Ripped Jeans in store

Postby lexluthor » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:02 pm

It was during the summer and It was so hot outside, I wore my tight fitting jeans with a very short cut, crotch level was the same as the leg cut. I went into a Lowe's wearing these very worn white jean shorts. It is obvious that I was freeballing, since the pocket corner was torn in the back and you could see bare skin instead of underwear. Anyway, as I was walking, I noticed this little string was sticking out next to the bottom of the zipper on the shorts. When no one was looking, I took hold of it and yanked it. Well, it was a loose zipper thread like a dog food bag and managed to unravelled the entire side of my zipper. As soon as it did, my jeans immediately allowed my hairy balls and cock pop out with no way to control the boys and uncut head. Of course, wrestling with the situation, I got a semi hard-on, making matters worse. Now, in the middle of Lowe's, I was in my shorts with a huge rip at a stress place holding what little of my jeans I had on. I just as well taken them off. I managed to move to the hammer and nails section and found a nailing apron that I used to cover up the now, totally hard cock totally in an upright and noticeable position. I explained at check out I was going out to begin work right away and was late to meet my ride. A totally stupid and ridiculous comment on my part, and the young lady at the register was looking very intently at my tenting and moving nailing apron. She just smiled, took the hand held scanner and zipped the tag hanging in the front and I was on my way. Am I the only one to have silly events like this?
freeball all the time, and at work, nude at home. I like to because its a great feeling.
lexluthor

Postby iowaNUDIST » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 am

Your the only one to come up with stories like this. I happen to prefer the truth.
I we were meant to wear clothes we'd be born that way!
iowaNUDIST

wow

Postby Lonefreeballer » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 am

quit an accusation. i have heard more far fetched stories that were true.
Don't judge a dick by it's bulge.
Lonefreeballer

?????

Postby relover89 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 pm

what makes you two think he is lying, were you there??? no!!

I think it sounds perfectly believable....

stop accusing people of false stories when you have no idea if they occured because as I said you were not there....only lex luthor was.......
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in Loose Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!
relover89

My Story

Postby relover89 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:57 pm

this happened to me september of 2008

I was with my dads side of the family (around 20 or so people) that day from around 2-9 P.M.
and I didn't realize till about 2:30 or 3 that this happened

but the seam in my plaid shorts right between the ass cheeks tore, and there was a huge hole there

I obviously felt it eventually with the breeze on my bare ass( which at times felt really nice to be honest haha)

and even though I can drive, and could have driven home, I was too ashamed to, because of first how embarrassing it was, and also that no one knew in my family knows that I am freeballer, so I just waited it out until i got home, and took them off asap haha

but I was also lucky enough to be able to pull down my shirt to cover up the hole( usually my shirts aren't long enough to do that), and make it so no one commented, and that fortunately worked very well

and its also sad that the shorts are barely even a year old, and now I have to throw them away and another pair just like it (in a different color) did the exact same thing and they weren't at all cheap either (around 60 dollars)

I also tried to sit down as much as possible, but there was times when I was playing with the 2 young kids (girl 3, boy 4) and I had to be running around with them or chasing them, and I couldn't sit down, but I still tried to pull down my shirt as much as I could when I was doing so, and I'm glad they didn't even see my bare ass, and ask "why can I see your butt Nathan" because as anyone can know that would have been embarrassing to talk to an adult about it let alone a young kid but also the kids never commented on it either

Above is the evidence haha the pictures are a reflection cause I took them myself, and the third picture is what it looked like when I pulled my shirt down, can you tell theres a hole?

I also know that even though this happened this won't at alllllll stop me from freeballing, partly because I kinda liked the breeze haha, and also that I threw all my underwear away, and thirdly that I hate all types of underwear sooooo much

If anything it will make me more excited to freeball in a way, to know that this could happen (when no I know is around) because of the breeze, and also because I am a bit of an exhibitionist, I think

Has anyone else had something as embarrassing as this happen to them??
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in Loose Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!
relover89

"Ripped" jeans or shorts...

Postby HottestWetMan » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Since I freeball 100% of the time, I've had some "accidental" exposures that were seen by other guys. I usually plan this at the right places - like Homo Depot, construction/utility yards, or truckstops. During this misrable winter I wear my raunchiest, tightest pair of faded and stained Levis 501s (layers and layers of piss and cumstains imbedded in them). I have a sailor classic "P" coat that is long enough to cover my crotch area even if my cock and balls are fully exposed through the buttonfly. I like to pull my equipment outta the buttonfly and then rebutton as far as I can to act like a cockring. Naturally my coat is buttoned closed...the fun part is when I start gettin a hardon and my cock starts to tent the coat out. On occasion my hardon has poked between the buttons and my cock was fully erect sticking outta the front seam of the coat. I control how much shows by keeping my hands in my pockets and guiding or moving the coat to expose however much of my nads that I want to strut. Have to be real careful how and when I do this - usually only when some hot construction dude checks out the tenting a couple of times. If he shows interest, or grabs his gonads I give him a strut to see if he really has interest. Works like a charrm for me. Have had many hot times later on in the parking lot, or short distance away in a secluded truckstop area. Been doin it all my life guys - with nary a negitive response. Have you freeballin bros any techiniques you can share? Please do! :twisted:
Urine and Semen - elixirs of the Testosterone God
HottestWetMan

does this count?

Postby Lonefreeballer » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Since I have a little brother in elementry, I have to take him home :?
I usually pass through this alley, which is one of those alleys that people don't usually walk through.
When I walk there, I usually open my jean's fly, and continue walking, counting steps before my dick flops out, or think of... things :roll: that make my little buddy very happy.

There were two times that i encountered people there when i was doing things like that:
1. I was walking down the alley, and i thought about perverted things, and then this guy walking towards me. Since I was free balling, my dick's outline showed pretty clearly through my jeans, and i couldn't lift it up so it would be less visible. So i continued walking, hands in my pocket. The guy stared at me, but didn't do anything but continuing walking.

2. Again, I was walking down the alley, this time counting steps before my dick would flop out, when another guy walked towards me. praying my dick would flop out just yet, I continued walking. It flopped out.
Now, I don't want to brag or anything, but my dick isn't so small, and when it flopped out, it was showing pretty good. Trying the same trick again, I continued walking, but I was sensing the beginning of a boner so I pulled my T-Shirt down. Now I was nearing a guy, with my dick hardoning, now completely visible. I got to say, he was very cool about it. When we passed each other, he said "kid, you have a big dick, But you should probably push it back into your pants."
I did.
Lonefreeballer

"Accidental" exposures...

Postby HottestWetMan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Sounds real HOT to me FreeballinBro! Love it when some guy give you the "thumbs up" sign or other positive reaction. I especially like it when they start grabbin their nads and pullin on them to get themselves hard also...many times responding in like kind if I'm rock hard and exposed by whippin out their cock/balls and struttin along with me. This has happend lots with truckers when I drive all hard and exposed strokin my stuff for them to gander at. A few times they were in their cabs lookin down at me strokin my stuff and they were strokin themselves at the same time. Many times they "stand up" and show me their huge boners and several times we drove besides each other strokin till we both blew our slimy manloads for each other!! REALLY HOT!! Best one was when one hot trucker was standin up and stokin blew his load all over the inside of his windshield, and it started to drip down the windshield all slimy and slow. I shot all over my dash and steering wheel. We pulled off to the side of the road and I finished by blowing this dude and he did the same to me till every last sperm cell was emptied from my full, heavy ballsack. :twisted:
HottestWetMan

not gay, but it was still hot

Postby Lonefreeballer » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:42 pm

I may not be gay, but it was hot when another person sees you, and you can see that he is looking. Thats why I didn't stop and why I don't think I will. :)
Lonefreeballer

"Accidental" exposures...

Postby HottestWetMan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:02 pm

It's great to know that str8 dudes can get their jollies when another guy catches or watches you struttin ur stuff. :D Keep "up" the good work dude, and thanks!!
HottestWetMan
HottestWetMan

Postby kwp99 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 am

One day I was wearing some jeans with a large rip in the crotch. I knew the rip was there when I put them on, but was just hanging around the house and didn't plan to go out. Later a friend stopped by and wanted to go to the store and I went with him. In the store I was kneeling down looking at some things on a low shelf and some guy is standing next to me asking me questions about if I knew where some things were. It just seemed odd because I was busy looking at whatever I was looking at and didn't look like I worked there so why would he ask me? After I tell him I don't know and he left I looked down and saw the big hole in my crotch and that you could see what was hanging in there. Then it started to make sense why the guy was standing there asking me inane questions. I had forgotten about the hole in the jeans, but fortunately the hole was such that you didn't really notice it or see anything when I was standing up, just when I was sitting or kneeling down.
kwp99

Return to Discussion