Looking up Shorts

General discussion

Looking up Shorts

Postby Kneesox » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Has anyone ever Been looked at or looked up anothers guys shorts by accident or on purpose to see if they were freeballing ? Or have you ever had your shorts pulled off or have you pulled another guys shorts off by accident or on purpose to see if they were freeballing ? Or have you ever had a hand run up your shorts or run your hand up another guys shorts by accident or on purpose to see if they were freeballing ? and if so to any qustion above explain when and why :?:
Kneesox

Always looking...

Postby creamybrn » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 am

I'm the first one to admit: I AM A CROTCH-WATCHER! :wink: So I'm always checking to see if a guy is freeballing. For me, seeing a guy hanging free in his clothes is one of the SEXIEST things in the world. I've been caught several times sneaking a peek. I remember one guy saw me looking and he kinda smiled. He was proud of his package (and he had every reason to be--it was HUGE). As we both stood there being coy, he got excited and he couldn't hide it. So I pretended like I needed something from the shelf in front of him. When I knelt in front of him, his crotch was eye-level to me. He made it throb so I could get a clear view. (I can't lie: if he'd whipped it out, I would've sucked his dick right there in the store.) So when I got up, I did "accidentally" brush against him. He kinda smirked and winked. It was HOT!
creamybrn

Always looking...

Postby Kneesox » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:17 pm

I would like to run into him sometime how you were able to keep your hands to your self ? I would have gone crazy wanting to put my hands all up his shorts and grab his dick but I know you feel I saw a guy the other day he had on jogging pants and they were bearly hanging on his hips and every time he moved you could see his dick outline moving around just as clear as a bell it took everything I had not to throw him down on the ground and yank those pants off of him and getting a hand full he looked that good. :D
Kneesox

Postby SF Freeballer » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:08 pm

I have definitely peeked! Don't get interesting views nearly often enough, though. :(
"Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself."

--Mark Twain
SF Freeballer

Always looking

Postby Kneesox » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Your like me always on the lookout to go site seeing for that open leg I just never have my camera ready dammit. :D
Kneesox

Re: Always looking...

Postby creamybrn » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Kneesox wrote:I would like to run into him sometime how you were able to keep your hands to your self ? I would have gone crazy wanting to put my hands all up his shorts and grab his dick but I know you feel I saw a guy the other day he had on jogging pants and they were bearly hanging on his hips and every time he moved you could see his dick outline moving around just as clear as a bell it took everything I had not to throw him down on the ground and yank those pants off of him and getting a hand full he looked that good. :D

I actually love to go around the LSU lakes. Always get an eyeful out there. College guys LOVE to freeball.
creamybrn

Always looking...

Postby Kneesox » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Ever get to look up any shorts when you go to the lake :D
Kneesox

Re: Always looking...

Postby creamybrn » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Kneesox wrote:Ever get to look up any shorts when you go to the lake :D

YES SIR! :D All the time. Most people are running, walking, or riding bikes over there. So they're usually in workout gear...plenty of opportunities to peek. Then a lot of people (couples) hang out in the nearby park. Many of them "make out" or just cuddle on their blankets. Lots of "accidental" flop-outs. :wink:
creamybrn

Always looking...

Postby Kneesox » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm

I guess when warm weather comes in late april I might have to go to the park and snoop around a bit . :wink:
Kneesox

looking up shorts

Postby kohlvmichael » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:04 pm

I know I always take a peek if I ever see anyone wearing shorts. I remember being in PE this one guy would always partner up with me for sit ups and he would always be looking up my shorts, but I didn't care cause I was looking up his too. lol
kohlvmichael

Postby sfstiles » Tue May 18, 2010 12:30 pm

I was standing next to a guy who was sitting. We were chatting with a group of people when all of a sudden the guy I was standing next to - just reached up the leg of my shorts and pulled on my cock. He said - "thought so, me too." Everyone was stunned - he got up and left - I totally enjoyed it.
sfstiles

looking up shorts

Postby Kneesox » Wed May 19, 2010 2:10 am

I would liked to been there to see that I bet that was hot :D
Kneesox

Postby Ken71 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:41 pm

love crotch watching. looking for the outline of that head or veiny cock. love looking up shorts when able too. have had people notice me as well. i am far from hung but have big balls so i guess thats what they are seeing. lol i had an older man actually bend in half one time to see up my shorts. naturally i opened my legs more so as to ablige him. lol
Ken71

looking up shorts

Postby Kneesox » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:13 am

i wood love to have a peek up your shorts sometime i saw this guy the other day sitting in a chair and looked right up his leg and saw his dick and balls it took everything i had not to run my hand up his leg . :D
Kneesox

Postby Hanger » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

I watch for up-shorts views all the time. The freeballing ones tend to catch me by surprise though.

As a full-time freeballer and exhibitionist, I offer the opportunity for others to look up my shorts whenever I can. The most enjoyable times are when my wife is sitting right next to me and is unaware that my goods are being seen.
Hanger

Postby freeballinNewbie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 am

For those of you who notice lookers, do you find it's always guys trying to peek?
freeballinNewbie

Postby wellbobby » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 pm

I love to look up the shorts of boys and men. I was at a bus stop, and next to me was a fellow about 18 with his bro about 11. Suddenly, the older one picked up his bro and put him across the back of his shoulders. The kid was freeballing, so I saw his full, pink package. He was cut, and very cute.
Don't knock it till you've tried it twice.
wellbobby

looking up shorts

Postby Kneesox » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:31 pm

that sounds like fun i would have loved to seen that :D
Kneesox

looking up shorts

Postby OpenFly » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:48 am

I absolutely love looking up shorts when possible. One time I was at the barbers.. I was in the chair getting my hair cut facing the other men waiting. One guy in particular that THNAK GOD was sitting in front of me.. Was wearing some shorts and what do’ya know.. His cock and balls were nicely exposed from my view! I doubt that he know his shorts opened up so well.. But fuck, I kept staring.. Soon he caught on to what I was looking at.. At first he seemed to be uncomfortable.. But when he noticed that I was looking because I liked what I saw… He spread his leg open and did a modest adjustment to make sure his cock was pulled out a lil more.. I got so hard! Other times when I see a guys cock flopping around in his shorts as we walk by each other.. I notice if he’s straight.. He’ll look down to see if his zipper was down or he had something dirty on his front side.. .. It’s funny to me that he didn’t even think I was just looking at his cock.
OpenFly

Postby Ken71 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 am

freeballinNewbie wrote:For those of you who notice lookers, do you find it's always guys trying to peek?

seems that way to me. maybe its because im more interested in men so i dont notice when women look if they do??? make sense?
Ken71

Postby TubaDawg » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:55 am

I am a full-time freeballer. I do it for the comfort and because I am totally okay with who I am and my body just as it is. If another person is freeballing and it is visible, it is totally fair game to see what's there. I don't think they are freeballing because they are self-conscious about their body. I think, and I hope not assuming too much, that not wearing anything under a pair of shorts is a choice based on comfort. Therefore, if we are freeballing for comfort and we are okay with our bodies, what there is to see, is what there is to see. Great scenery of fellow freeballers.
TubaDawg

Postby jamesmacthames » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:00 am

I dont have a washing mashine so I go to the landrette weekley.I have been going to the same one for about 18 months. I freeball. There is a local hairdressing owner in my district that everyone knows who started to do his washing every thursday morning.Right from the first day he came he was wearing short shorts and was freeballing.I used to take my time getting my clothes out of the machine so I could catch glimpses at his dick . He would sit on a low chair with one foot up on the table and read a magazine and I would be in heaven.One day(about 5 months of looking) I noticed something shiney in his thin shorts leg and asked him what it was.It was a cockring that he was wearing around his cock and balls.he asked me how I had seen it and I told him I had seen he didnt wear underwear alot. I told him I didnt wear them either . he smiled and said that freeballing is the ULTIMATE! I now go and have my hair cut there but I dont think he recognises me.ps he still freeballs
jamesmacthames

Re: looking up shorts

Postby creamybrn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:02 pm

OpenFly wrote:I absolutely love looking up shorts when possible. One time I was at the barbers.. I was in the chair getting my hair cut facing the other men waiting. One guy in particular that THNAK GOD was sitting in front of me.. Was wearing some shorts and what do’ya know.. His cock and balls were nicely exposed from my view! I doubt that he know his shorts opened up so well.. But fuck, I kept staring.. Soon he caught on to what I was looking at.. At first he seemed to be uncomfortable.. But when he noticed that I was looking because I liked what I saw… He spread his leg open and did a modest adjustment to make sure his cock was pulled out a lil more.. I got so hard! Other times when I see a guys cock flopping around in his shorts as we walk by each other.. I notice if he’s straight.. He’ll look down to see if his zipper was down or he had something dirty on his front side.. .. It’s funny to me that he didn’t even think I was just looking at his cock.

That's the kind of trips I like to have at the barber shop. :D
creamybrn

Return to Discussion