Ripped jeans

General discussion

Ripped jeans

Postby 501lover » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:15 pm

The pair of denims I'm wearing right now, real nice, very tight button fly jeans, modeled on the 501, but from a pricey Japanese brand, are developing thier first small rip. It's in the lower crotch area, quite below from where it gets really interesting.

This prompts me to ask:

I've always liked torn denim and freeballing combined, no indecent exposure, but perhaps more than a hint that there is nothing underneath. How do you guys feel about that? How do you deal with your jeans when they start to rip? Anyone seen really heavily ripped jeans, possibly worn by a commando guy? I'm all eyes!
501lover

Any sightings at all?

Postby 501lover » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 am

C'mon guys. Nobody has a story to tell about a hard rocked pair of jeans, ripped at the butt or crotch with nothing but skin visible through the holes? I can't, I refuse to believe that. Eagerly waiting for some stimulating sighting reports here...of course, they don't have to be from the last 48 hours only. Historical ones will do fine.

I recall a member of a punk rock band who had gaping holes at his butt, and a great butt it was, too. For all I know, he did not even own any underwear, he considered that non-punk, sissy behaviour. He later graduated to wear leather pants, unlined, so he had the leather feel on his body. Hot!
501lover

Ripped jeans

Postby PEN15 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:32 am

how about rough leather seams? Any blood stains from vigorous activity?
Support freedom for men - wear short kilt type outerwear and let 'EM swing ! (swcaibhz)
PEN15

No such problem known

Postby 501lover » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:43 am

Don't think so, and don't consider it likely either from my own experience. What he did like to mention was how it aroused him to put on his tight leather jeans and then to play gigs in them. He claimed he got hard in them several times during a concert (also doing rock musician type things like rubbing your crotch against the mike stand or the electric guitar), so I'm sure there were at least precum stains in there, and quite possibly not just pre-... :twisted:
501lover

Postby Steven » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:10 pm

My jeans always seem to wear out just under the rear pockets. It starts off getting frayed and then holes appear. Right now, I've got a pair with holes the size of a quarter under each rear pocket. Anyone walking behind me gets a peak of bare bum!!
Steven

Ripped at the butt jeans

Postby 501lover » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Would love to see that, Steven. And I might try for a little more that just look. I had a friend at college who had 501s with larger-than-a-quarter size holes a little higher up, between the back pockets and the middle seam. He sometimes wore signal-red briefs under them (it was a catholic college and he actually had got into trouble cause of these "provocative" jeans), but mostly nothing, so you could see a lot of his perfect butt.

Yesterday I saw a pair of tight and faded jeans on a guy here in the street, not yet ripped (sadly), but with a very heavy crotch fade. I wondered how he achieved that look.....and how he would like an offer to intensify the look, without him taking his jeans off, of course.
501lover

Postby Slimnudeboy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 am

This is an image of a pair of jeans I wore a few years ago in public. Some would say the hole is too big, but I liked to show that I was freeballing.

Image[/img]
Slimnudeboy

WOW

Postby relover89 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:37 pm

talk about a hole

that is a good point, if someone wanted to know if you were freeballing, all they had to do was look at your ass lol

and ur in shape too, so looking isn't an eyesore...
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in Loose Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!
relover89

Postby Steven » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 am

Yes, that is quite a hole! More importantly, that is quite a bum!
Steven

Postby Triangle » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Very nice!
Triangle

Postby 501lover » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:26 am

Great ass for sure. I'd find it more arousing if the holes were much smaller and more would be left to imagination, more denim would cover a sexy body.
501lover

ok then

Postby Ttato » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:21 am

i dont think that i would wear those jeans while freeballing it will get you on the sexual preditors list in my area but nice around the house
Let Life Hang!
Ttato

Postby briefs » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:20 am

Oh. come on those are downright obscene!
briefs

Postby Steven » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

True, but who's complaining!! Those jeans would be okay to wear to a party with friends. It probably wouldn't be wise to wear them at the local mall, for example.
Steven

Postby kwp99 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:20 am

What kind of public place did you wear them? Shopping mall? Just walking around the neighborhood? I'd love to see someone out wearing jeans like those.

I've worn jeans with holes (maybe the size of a quarter) at the back pockets. Once I was wearing some jeans with a big rip in the crotch. I hadn't planned on going anywhere in them but you can't see anything if I'm standing up anyway. Anyway a friend comes over and wants to go to the store. I wasn't thinking about the jeans and just went with him. At one point I was kneeling down looking at things on a bottom shelf and trying to decide what I wanted to buy and this guy comes over and starts asking me inane questions about where he could find things or something. I was friendly, but wondering why this guy was talking to me. Then I looked down and noticed that when I was kneeling down I was showing a lot more than I had realized. Suddenly his interest all started to make sense.

I also used to sometimes wear really short cutoffs, ones that barely kept me covered when I was standing up. If I got even a little hard in them I'd start peeking out the bottom of them and of course when I sat or knelt down they didn't hide much. It's been a long time since I wore those. I miss seeing guys in short cutoffs.

Slimnudeboy wrote:This is an image of a pair of jeans I wore a few years ago in public. Some would say the hole is too big, but I liked to show that I was freeballing.

kwp99

Postby 501lover » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 pm

That guy could have been me....*grin*. When I see a pair of jeans (and a guy) as exciting as what you describe, I'd sure try to chat him up as well!
501lover

501's

Postby Alex » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:00 am

I have worn 501 button-fly Levi's almost all of my life starting when I was a little boy growing up in the Southwest. I'm now a Californian & still wear them for almost all occassions. I must have a dozen or more pairs every condition from pristine black 501's which I wear to the office & for casual dress up to new regular blue denim to slightly faded to very faded to slightly ripped @ the knees to threadbare @ the point where my penis bulges & snakes down my right thigh (I'm getting a hardon as I type this).

So yes, I too am a 501 lover & always check out guys in 501's for a nice snug fit in the rear (with the back seam disappearing up the crack) & especially in the crotch for the outline of a nice piece of manmeat & bulging balls....yum!
Alex

Postby 501lover » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Sounds absolutely hot, Alex! I imagine us two checking each other out... I wear my 501s always tight. Wonder whether I could convince you to keep 'em on while fooling around a little..or a little more ?!?!!
501lover

Black 501's

Postby Alex » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:45 pm

501lover, that I am, I usually wear black 501's to the office, casual here in California & well fitting but not too tight, freeballing though does give some indication of what I pack. If you want to see what, go back in tha archives of the galley to # 33, pic # 685 @ the moment, numbers keep changing as more pics are added.

Fooling around, huh? Yeah I'm into that, just came back from a drive to a job site & hauled out my 6-1/2" ....& I wish you were there to catch what I unloaded :) (wicked smile).

Alexxx

PS: Weekends are for my tight faded 501's.
Alex

Re: Ripped jeans

Postby 501lover » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Fell like bringing this back up to the top again, since I find torn jeans freeballed so very fucking hot. Perhaps there have been some "sightings" this summer season? C'mon guys, spill the beans and share what you've seen.
501lover

Postby kwp99 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:27 am

I've recently worn some jeans that are very ripped with a big rip above one of the pockets and the legs are ripped from seam to seam just under the pockets in back. There is also a rip in the crotch that you can definitely see more than you should if there's enough light. I've worn them to clubs on a number of occasions. It's dark enough there that you can't see anything. Because I'm black I think it's even harder to tell what you are seeing. So even in the day light if there is a hole in my crotch you will have to look harder to tell if you are seeing something or it's just shadows. Maybe I'll post pics if there's anyone still around to even look.
kwp99

Postby 501lover » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:43 am

Hey Kwp,

I sure would love to see those jeans of yours.
Whenever I see some interestingly torn jeans, I try for a sighting. Besides that heavily ripped jeans have become ultra-rare, the combo of them worn freeballed is, sadly, a super-seldom pleasure. I regret a little you happen to be black (and I'm sure you won't get me wrong here) because this indeed means one can hardly be sure whether it's really naked skin one sees flashing out under a hole in the denim, or a shadow (as you say) or even some dark underwear.
501lover

Postby kwp99 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:08 am

501lover wrote:Hey Kwp,

I sure would love to see those jeans of yours.
Whenever I see some interestingly torn jeans, I try for a sighting. Besides that heavily ripped jeans have become ultra-rare, the combo of them worn freeballed is, sadly, a super-seldom pleasure. I regret a little you happen to be black (and I'm sure you won't get me wrong here) because this indeed means one can hardly be sure whether it's really naked skin one sees flashing out under a hole in the denim, or a shadow (as you say) or even some dark underwear.

Here are the pics. You'll hafta excuse the super messy room.
The jeans actually got that way on their own. Well once I was in a club and a guy purposely ripped one of the holes in front larger, and I have managed to rip it even more by accident when putting them on and putting my foot through a hole while pulling them on. Mostly it's just the wear and tear of the washer and dryer.
kwp99

Postby houstonfreeballer » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Those look like the're a blast to wear, I'd definitely wear ripped ones like those out in public and difinitely to the club / bar
houstonfreeballer

Postby rhtx1050 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:45 am

I love 501's and have many pairs. The older and more used they are, the more comfortable they become. Holes typically begin to appear in the rear at the top of the corners of the pockets (and knees, and crotch). I have no problem wearing those in public when the holes are relatively small. When the holes get bigger, I tend to wear them mostly at home. I did have a man and his son (a bull riding cowboy) come out to give us an estimate on some fence work and I was delighted to see the son, quite the hunk, wearing a tight pair of jeans. As we were walking outside and I fell behind him, I saw a hole in his jeans about the size of a half dollar, right in the butt, and he was not wearing underwear. Very sexy. Unfortunately, I don't see this very often, but wish I did! I often wear very tattered levi cutoffs at home, with big holes in the butt and the crotch, and have greeted various workmen wearing them. Never a negative response at all.
rhtx1050

Return to Discussion