Love People to see me Freeballing

General discussion

Love People to see me Freeballing

Postby apourhomme » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 pm

Hi, I’m Troy and I’m an addict. I begin free balling a year ago and I find myself addicted to male admirers of my package. Since its summer I make sure I wear light colored flat front slacks so that the goods can be well showcased. Some days I get a good dose of admirers and other days the potency is rather weak. I find the strongest hits come from when I’m shopping in department stores or riding public transportation. When I feel I have the voyeur hooked then the package begins to rise. Since I live in a city with heavy tourist traffic I also notice some good hits from when walking the street during lunch. For example there is this guy who is a regular inspector. I see him every day during my evening break waiting to catch his bus. We have this non-verbal understanding. He pretends to be on his cell phone and so do I and we always make sure we are both wearing sunglasses. He begins to watch and I start moving back in forth and my cock begins to shake and wiggle which makes it rock hard. My looker is in awe and he even looks for me when I’m running a little late. Is it possible for me to become excessively addicted if there is such a thing? If there’s a cure for this I probably need it but I don’t want it because right now I have the sweetest hangover and I don’t want it to be over.
apourhomme

Postby kwp99 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:00 pm

It's only excessive if you are getting arrested or get called into the boss because people at work are complaining or it is otherwise negatively affecting your life. Beyond that I say enjoy it.

I love letting people know I'm freeballing also. I sometimes wear really lowrise jeans that barely cover my ass in back or jeans with holes at the back pockets. Right now I'm wearing some shorts that are made of a mesh material that can clearly see I am freeballing in if you pay attention. I used to wear really short cutoff jeans that barely kept me covered when I was standing up, but not when I was kneeling or sitting down. I haven't worn the short cutoffs in a while, though.
kwp99

I like it when guys can tell I am freeballing

Postby Shaved and Hangin Free » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:44 pm

I agree with kwp99. Its only excessive if it causes you trouble. I really enjoy it when guys can tell I am free balling. I love summer cause I like wearing short cut off jeans that show the head of my cock sometimes.
I like my junk hanging free.
Shaved and Hangin Free

seeing others freeball

Postby comandoJeff » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:37 am

I too love to see other men freeball. Especially if their pants are thin or your get to see what lies beneath.
News from Flinders University- Adelaide Australia, is that waring tight fitting underware and for the girls bras, can interfear with the bodies lympthatic system. This may lead to deseases includung cancer. We can all only help that this new scientic info. will be enouth to have more men take up freeballing. Better health for them, and more eye candy for the rest of us.

Happy freeballing from ComandoJeff. :D
Yours Commando Jeff
Freeballing, there is no other way- except being naked.
comandoJeff

Re: Love People to see me Freeballing

Postby sunbuns » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:01 am

apourhomme wrote: Is it possible for me to become excessively addicted if there is such a thing? If there’s a cure for this I probably need it but I don’t want it because right now I have the sweetest hangover and I don’t want it to be over.

Possible but not likely. You're just horny, dude and getting off on the 'visual cruising' is not so far off from what many women and a lot men do anyway... strutting your stuff for fun (not profit - mind you).
If you get to the point that you don't even go to work and just stay on the streets and public transport all day so you can be seen with a hard-on while freeballing, then we might call it excessive - because it's an obsessive self-gratifying pleasure that prevents you entirely (or to a large degree) from doing things you really must do.

I'm curious if you're thinking of taking if farther with your regular 'fan'?
I'm afraid I couldn't resist getting more daring and start showing a bit of skin or trying to get him to follow me down a dark alley. Excuse me for droolling...

Outside of some work week necessities (suit or sports (jock))
- I am freebaling and ready to get naked and exposed almost always... especially on the weekend and during vacations. ... a long vacation is coming up soon. . au poil a tous

freeballing nudist who enjoys being exposed

Kelly
sunbuns

thanks

Postby apourhomme » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:20 pm

I appreciate all your supportive comments. I guess it isnt as bad as I thought.
Origin of user name: A rapid and intoxicating scented surge that propels from the core of man.
apourhomme

Re: thanks

Postby sunbuns » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:45 am

apourhomme wrote:I appreciate all your supportive comments. I guess it isnt as bad as I thought.

Just remember... if you start to think you're bad or have doubts, then recall that there are a helluva lot WORSE people out there than you or me and quite a few BETTER ones too.

If you want to explore the 'peekaboo flasher' or closet exhibitionist in your self - I KNOW THAT'S NOT the same thing as simply enjoying freeballing - of course, but some freeballers (I don't think we're alone) get thrills from the fact that other people notice. There is a group for guys who like exposing to other guys - from just freeballing to CNMN and extreme flashing (public exposure). It's called dickflash.

If you want to hear from others with similar feelings and real experiences, then try going over DickFlash and looking at the Male to Male Flashing forum. You can visit it at: http://www.dickFlash.com
It's free to sign up. You don't have to sign up at all to just read the posts - but you do in order to see the photos and post your own experiences or responses. It's a board just like this one phpBB (but posting pics is allowed). Hey, here I am pimping one site to another.. oh, brother.

I have a strong exhibitionist streak in me so I typically stop by dickFlash (where the bad boys hang out) before coming over to this site. The pic below was taken (self-timer) on one of usual morning walks - as I said I'm always ready to slip my zipper down and let the "boys" get come air (I think that's how Alex always describes it).

Image[/img]
sunbuns

Postby apourhomme » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:23 am

I enjoy the dickflash site as well. I'm gonna have to work up to flashing because you just never know who is safe to flash. The dickflash site is pretty good I'm going to explore it more in depth. Enjoy your pictures. Keep in touch dude.
Origin of user name: A rapid and intoxicating scented surge that propels from the core of man.
apourhomme

Postby sunbuns » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:33 am

apourhomme wrote:I enjoy the dickflash site as well. I'm gonna have to work up to flashing because you just never know who is safe to flash.

Well.. I really shouldn't put too big a plug in for dickflash DOT.. recently, my posts have not met with very nice responses - everything's relative I guess. But I get tired of having to be self-defensive on that site.

I sometimes just like to chill and lay back here on Freeballing with the relatively sane and happy-go-lucky commando guys. Some of the perverts (yes .. I sometimes count MYSELF among that breed) on dickflash get a bit WILD on the fantasy side of things.. It's actually very rare to see any real trenchcoat wearing, full-body nude, hard-on toting extreme flasher there. ---- yeah once in a while -- but typically just a flash in the pan (so to speak). My sordid little exploits are true - to the extent that my own mind conceives and perceives of 'another' person's reality or my grasp of their perception.
I' m swearing off public nudity (for a few weeks? at least ) EXCEPT where it's accepted and expected and tolerated or hopefully encouraged - like nude beaches, locker rooms, hot springs, Gay Pride events, drunken college frat parties (Boys Gone Wild), parades and stag parties, etc....

Chillin' out and freezeballing (new word for swimming nude in icy waters).
sunbuns

Postby thomas » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:38 pm

I absolutely LOVE when people on the street notice I'm freeballing too :D

but I try to not make it too obvious..
thomas

Return to Discussion