Freeballing and driving with your dick out

General discussion

Freeballing and driving with your dick out

Postby Freeballuver » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:15 am

Has any man here ever taken his dick out while driving and freeballing?

It would be easy if you're FB and wearing any kind of shorts at the same time. I saw a trucker one time who was driving with his dick out.

I know this is dangerous and illegal, but I just would like to hear some of the hot, sexy experiences of men who have either done this themselves or have seen other men doing it.

Thanks! :)
Freeballuver

Postby Freebear » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:57 am

maybe it depends upon the state, but my understanding is that having one's dick out while driving is not, per se, illegal, no do i see how it can be dangerous unless one has one's pants down around one's ankles.

i don't often drive w/my dick out, but i have often been naked in a car, either as a driver or passenger. if i'm driving naked, i'll try to find some where to strip off my clothes while in the car and another place to pull over to dress before arriving and getting out. the fact i never wear underwear does make dressing and undressing easy.

pardon the lack of caps, but i broke a wrist in a fall, and am having trouble reaching the caps key.
Freebear

Postby freebees69 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Hey, not posted here before as I'm only a part time freeballer tbh :oops:

But yeah, just thought I'd say I've done this a few times and it feels great knowing that anyone in a car in front or behind doesn't know about it... I'm just odd like that lol...

I've never really done it when anyone else could see, (though I'm pretty sure a trucker or two must have caught a glimpse through the sunroof lmao!), it's far too risky, I'm pretty sure you'd get done for exposure....

I actually did it earlier, and tried to get some photos to show people but it's not easy driving at night, in the hail and taking a photo with a crappy phone camera lol... they didn't come out too great so I thought it was pointless posting them.

I obviously need a photographer to go on a few road trips with heh!

Freebees.
freebees69

Postby southernman99 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 pm

My driving around with dick out was all done before cell phones. It's too easy for someone to call the cops.

A buddy of mine thought he might get some trucker cock if he flashed his dick at passing truckers. He had flashed about 3 with no luck and continued on his way. About 10 minutes later a cop pulled him over. He talked his way out of it by saying he needed to piss and was trying to piss in a cup... One of the truckers had dialed 911.
southernman99

naked driving

Postby abaratboy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm

I know that cell phones are out there and I may get caught but that adds to the excitment. I also like freeballing in jeans.
Last edited by abaratboy on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
abaratboy

Free Balls & Free Dick

Postby Alex » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:22 am

Often when I have a long drive I like unbuttoning my 501's & letting my dick free to look around & feel the cool breeze when the sunroof is open. Needless to say that my dick likes to come to full attention & likes to be massaged. It makes for a a much more fun drive & i don't ever feel lonely.
But I do keep a small towel handy for a quick coverup when necessary & especially for a quick cleanup. Sometimes I keep my gym bag handy & use one of my jockstraps for the job, feels good to shoot off into my jock & later pull it on @ the gym, still damp & smelling like mansex.

Alexxx
Alex

Driving Naked

Postby apourhomme » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:44 pm

good one. ummm-O.
Origin of user name: A rapid and intoxicating scented surge that propels from the core of man.
apourhomme

Postby meatyjon » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:43 am

i love freeballing in loose fitting no liner shorts and letting my cock and balls feel free and enjoy the sun and the air on them. I also enjoy seeing other drivers who casually let their cocks lay out on the seat. i like to keep my dick half hard and fluffed up so it looks and feels nice.
meatyjon

Postby Ttato » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:03 am

On long drives i do let my junk out or get in the mood to play with it in the car. its a great feeling to be in control
Let Life Hang!
Ttato

below the bus

Postby PEN15 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 am

love same too, alway in warm weather, in my car. When a coach or bus drives by on the left side I glance if there is anyone looking, fee/male.
In a critical situation there is always a map close by to put on my legs.
Support freedom for men - wear short kilt type outerwear and let 'EM swing ! (swcaibhz)
PEN15

Winter break

Postby sotj777 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:44 am

While home over winter break, I had to go see a friend about an hr away. When I drove back, I pulled over on the road (fairly busy highway, but at night) and stripped down. I didn't try to hide things (was standing right by the car) and then drove back naked. So liberating! :) Glad it's getting warmer. Maybe I'll do it more.
sotj777

Postby bri69 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:17 am

love pulling my trackies down and getting my cock out while driving.
feels gr8 stroking while u drive and being expossed.
also driven naked down some country lanes that did feel so good n horny
bri69

Postby Steven » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:52 am

It's nice when a friend reaches over during a drive, unzips me and takes everything out. Feels so nice.
Steven

Driving with it out

Postby Xert » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm

I love to drive and slide my pants down. Generally on the highway. I also try to show to truckers, but then as I go by I pull em up since cell phones. Once or twice a couple truckers tried to run me off the road, but other times they look and try to catch up and do enjoy the view and motion for me to pull over so i can join them in their truck...but I never have. :D
Xert

Driving naked

Postby Hanger » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:15 am

I have often driven naked, both around town and on long trips when alone. More often I will keep my shirt on so that I don't attract attention. I do it for the comfort and thrill of it, not to be seen.

My last long trip was about 1000 miles each way and about 90% of it was without my pants. I had a fright at one rest stop though, as I pulled off the highway I saw a patrol car at the entrance to the parking area, standing in a position to partially block the road as though stopping cars for questioning. The cop was standing nest to his car. I did not have time to pull my shorts on but I was sitting on a towel for quick cover if needed. I pulled that over me but he did not stop me. Gave me quite a fright but I continued my trip in the same way.

I find that if I am feeling a bit drowsy, playing with my bits keeps me awake. I don't masturbate but the constant massage of my penis and balls keeps me alert for hours. I keep it half-hard, so a long way from spitting.

I was once driving past Washington DC on the I95 ring road on a hot Sunday afternoon. Traffic was terrible, stop-start for many miles. I had my shorts off and was stroking myself. This time I was fully erect, with my cock against the steering wheel. For awhile I was not paying enough attention to other vehicles but looked sidewards at the pickup that was next to me at the time. The driver was looking at me with much disapproval on his face. I popped my dick out of site and was glad that our two lanes were moving at different speeds, so he dropped behind me.

I am careful when passing trucks and particularly with busses. I did a bus trip a couple of years ago and watched the passing traffic some of the time. A driver's lap area is very visible whether the bus is left or right. From outside you cannot see who is inside a bus, so don't know if someone is seeing you. It is too much risk to my thinking, so I always cover up unless I am moving much faster than the bus or truck.

On that bus trip I noticed that most men drive with one hand on the crotch area. How many are playing with themselves through the fabric, I don't know. This was winter, so I saw no shorts. I would like to do a trip like that in summer and see how much exposure is out there. I guess that many of the guys may have it sticking out of the leg.

I spend all of summer commando in shorts and any drive around town my dick is lying on the seat. Even when my wife is with me the head is often out the leg of my shorts. If it pokes out I generally leave it out. Even on long summer road trips with others in my van I let it poke out of my shorts, Only my wife can see.
Hanger

Freeballin and struttin while drivin

Postby HotWetMan » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 am

Been doin this all my life too guys! Pre cell phones I used to flash truckers always and got loads of fun! Best is when the trucker in turn pulls his stuff out and strokes along with me - this has happened MANY, MANY times in the past. Usually we ride along side each other until we both shoot our manloads if we don't actually connect at a rest stop or pull off.
Now though, it has to be more discreet. Usually show off at Homo Depot or a late night gas station/deli. I have my jacket closed and over my crotch but my cock and balls are fully out. When the timing is right, I casually open my jacket and give some HOT, HORNY construction dude the flash of his life! U really gotta be careful though - only when you really feel the guy can appreciate seein your nads...has worked for me lots lately. How bout you dudes? Give us some of your techniques.
Urine and semen - elixirs of the Testosterone God
HotWetMan

Postby Jawn » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 pm

my dick isnt big enough to hang out.
and i dont wear shorts either.

i'm embarrassed ppl might make fun of my penis being so small when wearing shorts. if it was average i wouldnt mind.
5 Yrs of Freeballing
Jawn

Postby babeface108 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:06 am

no matter the size you can let it hang out, come on it cant be that bad
babeface108

Postby Jawn » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 am

babeface108 wrote:no matter the size you can let it hang out, come on it cant be that bad

4" Erect

like a cm non Erect
5 Yrs of Freeballing
Jawn

Postby bareballs7891 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 am

Before cell phones I used to drive around town with my fully erect dick sticking out of my pants in broad daylight , including one time where I was in a low sedan stoped next to a fully loaded van with full side windows for a few minutes at a stop light. Recently I've driven home from work after sunset with it sticking out and stroking it for about 30 minutes. I'm going to do this more often for the entire 1 hour drive now.
bareballs7891

Drivin and Strokin...

Postby HotWetMan » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey Bareballs - sounds great to me dude! Can't wait for the warmer weather so I can strut and stroke for my trucker/construction buds. Keep me posted guy - love to show off and have fun. :twisted:
Urine and semen - elixirs of the Testosterone God
HotWetMan

Postby Grampareg » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 pm

I quite often drive with cock and balls hanging outside of my bluejeans especially when 3 or 4 rings hanging on my nuts so they will hang down really low. Its easier to tuck them back in freeballing as I dont even own underwear anymore. Tinted windows really make this easier. :lol:
Grampareg

Postby sfstiles » Tue May 18, 2010 12:40 pm

I wear a pair of shorts that allow my cock to hang free while driving. I don't have tint on my windows either.
sfstiles

Return to Discussion