Are you guys closet freeballers?

General discussion

Are you guys closet freeballers?

Postby neworleansfreeballer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 am

I am now have a roommate--for first time in 25 years. I told him I freeball in hot weather and he was very cool with it. Any similar experiences?
neworleansfreeballer

Re: Are you guys closet freeballers?

Postby Triangle » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 am

neworleansfreeballer wrote:I am now have a roommate--for first time in 25 years. I told him I freeball in hot weather and he was very cool with it. Any similar experiences?

A lot of my closest mates know that I go commando but not all of them. My best mate still doesn't know. But then again, there's been no reason to bring it up.
Triangle

Postby freeballeruk » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:50 am

Quite a few of my friends no i freeball. Don't make a point of telling them,but if conversation goes that wa, i'm not shy.

Couple of them do it regular too, one is full time same as me.
freeballeruk

Closet freeballers

Postby TubaDawg » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 am

freeballeruk wrote:Quite a few of my friends no i freeball. Don't make a point of telling them,but if conversation goes that wa, i'm not shy.

Couple of them do it regular too, one is full time same as me.

I have to agree with freeballeruk. If it comes up, just tell 'em. No big deal. It is how you choose to dress and what you choose not to wear. If it becomes more conversational, it is less of on OMG suject. Freeballing is natural. As you already know, no one was born with underwear. :D
TubaDawg

On a follow up to friends knowing...

Postby freeballeruk » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:31 pm

When i go to gym my shorts have liners in them which i leave in if they're comfortable enuf, they control too much bounce on treadmill. anyway last week i went for a game of squash with younger mate (who knows i'm a freeballer)as i got my shorts out i realised they were my unlined ones, so now commando squash is going to be the norm, not sure i'd cope with a full workout, for a few reasons.

Funny thing was he commented on not being able to find his prefered shorts as i realised i'd got wrong ones, so i told him my mistake, he kept asking if i was finding it hard to concentrate on game as i lost for first time in months.
freeballeruk

Too Hot in the Summer

Postby Alex » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:08 pm

I almost always wear rugby shorts @ the gym which are unlined & almost alway wear a jockstrap to keep everything in & in place. But this last week has bee HOT in northern California, 100F yesterday & pushing 105F today! Fuck guys, it's just too hot, but the gym is well airconditioned & not wearing a jock just feels great. Can't feel modest or discreet when it's hot so I'll let my dick & balls just bounce around.

Also have noticed in the locker room that lots of guys, even guys who usually wear u/w are freeballing.....great!

Alex
Alex

Postby abaratboy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:08 pm

I agree, there is nothing to hide because we freeball. I have recently been in a situation to find out that of my close group of 8 friends only one actually own underwear and he wears them in limited circumstances. We all 8 freeball and had never discussed it or noticed each other. At least no one was willing to admit that they had noticed. I think that like minds tend to end up being friends
abaratboy

Postby skidder86 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:40 pm

Yes Alex, norcal sure is hot. I attend the Y and ours was shut down for monetary reasons. Hope to find an affordable gym soon. At the time I have a pair of very loose shorts with nothing underneath.
skidder86

closet

Postby sert289 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 am

just one of my buds know that I freeball, people are very uptight about freeballing so I dont want others to learn about it, I freeball just for myself, not to show off (and with a 2incher soft it is impossible to show off:)
________
iolite vaporizer review
Last edited by sert289 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sert289

Re: closet

Postby kwp99 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:10 am

sert289 wrote:just one of my buds know that I freeball, people are very uptight about freeballing so I dont want others to learn about it, I freeball just for myself, not to show off (and with a 2incher soft it is impossible to show off:)

There are different ways to show off. I like to wear really lowrise jeans that barely cover my butt when I'm standing up straight and don't cover it when I bend over, kneel, or sit down.
kwp99

Re: closet

Postby sert289 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 am

kwp99 wrote:
sert289 wrote:just one of my buds know that I freeball, people are very uptight about freeballing so I dont want others to learn about it, I freeball just for myself, not to show off (and with a 2incher soft it is impossible to show off:)

There are different ways to show off. I like to wear really lowrise jeans that barely cover my butt when I'm standing up straight and don't cover it when I bend over, kneel, or sit down.

I think its cool..I just tried to say that I am not brave enough to show off:)
________
Triumph Sprint ST
Last edited by sert289 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sert289

Postby babeface108 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:28 pm

i am but slowly breaking free
babeface108

Closet Freeballer

Postby relover89 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:09 pm

I will admit I am insanely a closet freeballer

but I also like that i am, I freeball for comfort, not to show off and let everyone I have no uw on, just like I never showed off my boxers of briefs when I wore underwear, t is a part of me, and who I am, not something to brag about

in case you do not already know I am fulltime, and don't own any underwear

later
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in Loose Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!
relover89

Return to Discussion