BALLS OUT

General discussion

BALLS OUT

Postby Testiclefetish1 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:04 am

Last edited by Testiclefetish1 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Testiclefetish1

Postby neo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Hahah. I love showing off when I'm wearing athletic shorts.
neo

testyshow

Postby PEN15 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:19 pm

I love it too, always looking if I see a guy who offers a glimpse.
I am just not too sure how far I can go with it because the people I am with most the time are of a very closed mind in this field - or so I assume. I have some pics in the forum gallery but no idea how to find them.
Last edited by PEN15 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support freedom for men - wear short kilt type outerwear and let 'EM swing ! (swcaibhz)
PEN15

Testyshow

Postby Hanger » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:29 pm

I show regularly when in the company of my wife and daughter. My wife knows that I sometimes let it show. She does not approve but does seem to get a kick out of it when she knows it has happened. If she sees it she tells me to be careful how I sit because I am "on display". I normally respond with "I don't see a queue of people trying to see what I have".

People with you are normally not able to see what others can see. The guy in the photo above has a girl sitting next to him and there is no way that she can see his balls. He probably cannot even see them himself but he will be well aware that others can see.

I sit at restaurants with my dick or balls peeking out. My wife may be next to me or across the table from me and will not be able to see it but anyone a couple of tables away can see under the table. Sitting in the ground at open-air concerts others can see but my wife can't see from next to me.
Hanger

now u see - now u don't

Postby PEN15 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:09 pm

there is a restaurant nearby which has barstools along a counter which is at the window. You sit on the stool facing out. Directly outside are picnic tables. Anyone sitting at the table can turn to the window and have a good look at whatever is on display there. The height of the barstools is on eye level with those outside.
When I am sitting there people at the tables could enjoy my nature, I don't know why most don't.
To be exact, I need not have anything hang out, just let the short pant legs open up to fresh air and sunlight, keeping the knees apart.

May be I should charge a fee to get more attention?
Support freedom for men - wear short kilt type outerwear and let 'EM swing ! (swcaibhz)
PEN15

Re: now u see - now u don't

Postby Mesh_Gym_Shorts » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 pm

PEN15 wrote:there is a restaurant nearby which has barstools along a counter which is at the window. You sit on the stool facing out.

I've seen this set up before and love to have a seat at the tables outside. Inevitably, a guy will sit on a stool, spread his legs, and I'll get my jollies! There are other times when I'll be the one sitting on the stool. It's great when you catch people looking!
Mesh_Gym_Shorts

Postby Triangle » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:26 pm

That sounds great, PEN15. I'd love to see up a boy's shorts when he's sitting on a bar stool. There's a cafe in the gay area in London where this could be possible if I looked hard enough. I might go up and try doing it myself.
Triangle

free view

Postby PEN15 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Your pants are too long for barstools, Triangle
PEN15

Postby Triangle » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:21 am

Obviously it wouldn't be those shorts that I'd be wearing.
Triangle

tour guide saw my balls out

Postby riffraffruff » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:07 am

took a trip to bali recently, since i like to be comfortable on flights when possible and the destination was a tropical location, i usually just freeball in some loose, short football shorts. when i landed, i got picked up by the resort van, one driver and one tour guide. i was the only passenger that trip, so i sat in the back by myself while the tour guide sat in the front passenger seat. coz the seats in the back were kinda low, when seated you are in a half kneeling position, which made it pretty hard to keep my shorts legs from opening up.

i didn't think abt it too much since i was the only passenger, but then the tour guide started turning around to talk to me, show me brochures etc. i then realised that my cock n ballls were in full view. by then it was too late to adjust myself (which woulda been futile anyway) and i figured, hey i was on holidays, we're just a couple of guys, so i stopped worrying and just let it be. i started to get aroused, which i didnt care, n the harder i got, the more often he seemed to turn around to talk to me about this or that. so all trip this dude was treated to a full show of my junk - fuckn erotic!
riffraffruff

Postby meatyjon » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:47 pm

how hot! I love seeing shows like the one you gave the guide! Sometimes I love to give a show like that too if I have an appreciative guy watching.
meatyjon

Postby riffraffruff » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:43 pm

met up with some family at the resort and shared a room with my cousin (mid 30's guy) who again got to see my privates up those same shorts. i was also relaxing on my bed wrapped in a towel after showering with my legs open and he def took a good look.

he must've wanted to return the favour as he eventually stripped down to his undies for a bit before suggesting that he usually sleeps in the nude and that I do the same. i of course didn't have a problem since he'd already seen up my shorts and towel. so for the entire trip, whenever we were in the room, we would be strutting around either in undies or (for me, since I freeball most of the time) naked. most of the time i had a half-fat. one night he asked me to go over to his bed to show me some stuff on his laptop, i was standing by the bed bending over to look at the screen and my dick and sweaty balls would've been no more than 5 inches from his face, he must've gotten a good whiff of it.
riffraffruff

i love guys that have fun showing cock with me

Postby meatyjon » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:10 am

i love seening guys well hung not modest or inhibited. love seeing them comfortable and even aroused noticing me looking and admiring their big dicks peeking at me out shorts or bulging nice and big in lycra/spandex real sheer. fun stuff. wish you'd show me pics of your meat.
meatyjon

Return to Discussion