Freeballing in formal clothes

General discussion

Freeballing in formal clothes

Postby jamie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 am

I went Freeballing to a wedding today it was the best my dick loved it such soft material.

P.s Anyone had a P.A. i really want any advice and what was the pain like.
jamie

Wedding

Postby relover89 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

I am a full time freeballer and last april I went to a wedding

I was only the relatives, i didn't have a big part in the wedding

but of course I freeballed under my dress pants, and they were wayyyyyy too big to wear, but they were soooooo nice to freeball in, and cannot wait until the next time I have to wear them...
Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in Loose Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!
relover89

All the time...

Postby tmbgdrew » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 am

I personally go commando every day, in everything, since I only own one pair of undies "for emergencies." Recently I've known a few guys who freeball in suits and even in tuxedos. When I went to my sister's wedding a few years ago I was asked to be one of the groomsmen at the last minute, and, of course, I didn't have my "emergency" pair of underwear with me. Wearing a rented tux without underwear always seemed dirty to me until I learned that the shop we were renting from cleaned every pair of pants before each rental. As it turned out, the rest of the groomsmen were army buddies of the groom, and 3 out of the 4 of them weren't wearing underwear either.
tmbgdrew

Re: All the time...

Postby creamybrn » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 am

tmbgdrew wrote:I personally go commando every day, in everything, since I only own one pair of undies "for emergencies." Recently I've known a few guys who freeball in suits and even in tuxedos. When I went to my sister's wedding a few years ago I was asked to be one of the groomsmen at the last minute, and, of course, I didn't have my "emergency" pair of underwear with me. Wearing a rented tux without underwear always seemed dirty to me until I learned that the shop we were renting from cleaned every pair of pants before each rental. As it turned out, the rest of the groomsmen were army buddies of the groom, and 3 out of the 4 of them weren't wearing underwear either.

I would've loved being in the changing room with you guys. :D
creamybrn

Return to Discussion